Thursday, June 11, 2009

27 week belly pic!



So tomorrow we are at 27 weeks. Baby Robert probably weighs about 2 1/2 pounds by now (or close to it) and can open his eyes and blink and all. He is moving more than ever, sometimes it looks like a cat is kneeding me from the inside...very alien like...pretty darn cool actually. :) He still likes to keep me up at 2am in the morning with his acrobatics, I can tell what kind of schedule he wants to be on. He seems to kick more when he hears daddy's voice. Looks like we have a daddy's boy on our hands! :) At least the numbers in the house are even, it will be 3 girls (me, dolce, lucy) and 3 boys (baby robert, curt and cleveland), so no one will be at an unfair advantage! HA!!! :) Let the games begin!! Only about 13 more weeks before we meet the little dude. Can't wait!!

I've started to negotiate with the little guy already, I promised him a new car for his 16th birthday if he can promise to keep all the poopy diapers for daddy and only give me the pee pee ones. Hopefully we have a deal, we'll just have to wait and see. :) HAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment