Monday, April 13, 2009

18 week belly pic




Today we are 18 weeks and 3 days! My belly is getting bigger and bigger. I can feel little rumblings down in there, but no movement that I can definetly pinpoint as being our little boy. They say the norm is between 18 and 20 weeks for first time moms, so hopefully any day now he'll be kicking me left and right! :) We have our anatomy appointment in 2 1/2 weeks to check for heart conditions and all that stuff, and for them to check gender again (we were lucky enough to find out early). I'll keep you posted!!




2 comments:

  1. big booby ho....ohhh....big booby ho... hahaha j/k. i'm jealous can you tell. ;) haha I still wanna see you guys once the baby is born. and the new house, and pets, gosh you will have a full house!! are you guys still buggy in the fall? i know we are here and you guys live in a buggier state, don't you? oh, 'Off' how I love thee... :) make sure you buy some 'baby einstein' videos, Jaden LOVES them. ttyl, bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! there is not denying it now! Are those pregnancy pants? They are really cute! only 4.5 months to go! your half way there. to bad the second have of your pregnancy is going to be during South Carolina's "beautiful" summers :)

    ReplyDelete