Friday, May 15, 2009

23 week belly


Today we are 23 weeks! Just think in only 15-17 weeks (hopefully) we will have a baby! Crazy when you think about it like that! I don't think I look much bigger than 20 weeks, but I could be wrong. The baby is mostly just gaining weight this week and his little lungs are developing to be able to better breath in the outside world. He has been more active throughout the day and I can feel some of his kicks from the outside. Whenever I wake up around 2am, I can feel him moving around alot (great! he's already on a bad schedule!) He's a night owl. He's probably about 1.5 lbs this week and still about 11.5 inches long, so he's just fattening up along with mommy. Daddy thinks we both look great though! (smart man) :) HA!! Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. You look a little bigger but you can tell that its a much slower progression now. Wonder how big you will get!

    ReplyDelete