Wednesday, June 24, 2009

29 week belly pic!


So on Friday we will be 29 weeks, can you believe it? Only 11 weeks left before we get to meet Baby Robert!!!! We are very excited. :)

I am just about done being pregnant as far as "loving" it. My back hurts, I keep bending my ankles (clumsiness), I've gained well enough weight according to my stage of pregnancy and I can feel myself getting...well..irritable. Only at work though, Curt, surprisingly, doesn't irritate me. :) YET....jk


Baby Robert is moving up a storm in there, no longer with kicks but more with rolls and pushes. Curt saw him moving from the outside for the first time last night, he thought it was pretty cool, but was glad that it wasn't him with the alien inside. :) He's about 3 pounds now and around 17 inches long (according to the books). I have an appt. on Friday to get measured and all, so I will keep everyone posted. We went to our baby bootcamp class on Monday and learned a thing or two. We have our hospital tour next wednesday so everything is coming to a close and hopefully the baby will be here in no time at all! :)


Talk to you soon!!! Wish me luck on not getting overheated in the 110 degree heat index with humidity. Oh the south. :)


2 comments:

  1. Yeah Pam (or `Spamela, as I used to call you...hahaha) I'm very proud of you guys. You look great (Don't kick my butt Kurt..) and I'm excited to see the baby Greene Bean....

    You're almost there, stay cool

    Frank & Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "Curt" sorry, it's early Cali time...zzzz

    ReplyDelete